Forum Home Forum Home > Legacy Products > SalesCart Standard / PRO / SQL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedlogin issue

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dremer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: login issue
    Posted: October/11/06 at 12:16pm
I had a complaint from several customers that he could not login to the customer login page(customer_login.asp) after submitting an order. It kept on saying the login failed. I did verify that the email address & password was put in correctly, but still no go. I'd tried putting another customer email & password and that did not work either. I was able to login the customer on Past Orders page(reorder2.asp) and see his orders, but for some reason the customer login page no longer accepts any logins. I replaced the shop.mdb database from a backup and the logins started to work again on the customer page. This happened twice to me within a few months. Is the MS Access database getting corrupted in some way?. I also tried compact & repair in access and still did not fix the problem.
Thanks
Dave

mikeb View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikeb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/12/06 at 4:53pm
I would worry that you haven't been subject to a security intrusion or hacker given what you just said....

Have you looked at these articles:
http://support.salescart.com/kb/KB-details.asp?key=5511

as well as

http://support.salescart.com/kb/KB-details.asp?key=5516
dremer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dremer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/12/06 at 5:42pm
I did download and install the updated cpass.asp and pass.asp while back, because someone did hacked in on another website I have. Do you have any ideas.
Thanks
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic