Forum Home Forum Home > Legacy Products > SalesCart Standard / PRO / SQL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAscending by order #

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dremer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ascending by order #
    Posted: August/20/06 at 4:30pm
I have the order Management Plug-in and when you run a report, the completed orders are shown by decending order. The lastest order is always on the bottom of the page. I what the lastest order to show on top. Where do I put the ascending (ASC)sql query to show the lastest order on top of the page. I will need it for reorder2.asp page too.

Thanks for your help
Dave   
dremer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dremer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/20/06 at 10:28pm
I did figure on how to make the summary reports to DESC order, but I can't figue it out on the reorder2.asp page. I don't know where to put the DESC sql statement on this page. Please help
Dave
mikeb View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikeb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/25/06 at 2:45pm
R you using FrontPage or Dreamweaver?
dremer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dremer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/25/06 at 2:47pm
yes, I have Frontpage
Thanks
Dave
mikeb View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikeb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/25/06 at 2:59pm
Reorder2.asp is not in the order management.

Change this line
SQLStmt = SQLStmt & "' and " & EmailField & "='" & Email & "' and Order.OrderDate >= " & RetrieveDate & "; "

to:

SQLStmt = SQLStmt & "' and " & EmailField & "='" & Email & "' and Order.OrderDate >= " & RetrieveDate & " Order By Order.OrderDate DESC; "

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic