Forum Home Forum Home > Legacy Products > SalesCart Standard / PRO / SQL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAuthorize Net Config

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ghtyl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Authorize Net Config
    Posted: April/12/04 at 10:32am
Hi,

I have been using SalesCart Pro, Transaction Plugin, Shipping plugin for Frontpage for a while now. We have been using Authorize Net fine. Lately, we need to switch a Credit Card transaction Merchant. As a result, it is necessary to to change to a new account in Authorize Net. A new account was created for us in Authorize Net. I used Transaction plugin to config our website to point to the new account. I put in the new Account Name and password. However, I got an error page with Response Code 3 when placing orders with the site pointing to the new account. If I switch the website to point to the old account , orders can be placed. I have called Authorize Net and the Merchant. They said because our website is not configured right. I believe I have done what is necessary: Change Account Name, Password. I was told to put in Transaction Key. But we never used transaction key before. We have our own SSL certificate. I don't know when in the Transaction Plugin to put in transaction key.

Besides changing Account Name and password, is there any steps I have missed?

Appreciate any advice!

Thanks!
Celine
Techno Geek View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Evil monkey living in my closet!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Techno Geek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/12/04 at 11:46am
What SalesCart version are you running? Authorize.net changed the way they accepted transaction posts from merchant websites so you might be looking an older version of SalesCart that doesn't work with the new version of Authorize.net.
Techno Geek
Customer Support Engineer
ComCity and SalesCart Technical Support
ghtyl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ghtyl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/12/04 at 12:16pm
Will,

Thanks for your prompt response. That is a good point! I am using SalesCart Pro 3.7. Is it too old?
Thanks!
Celine
ghtyl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ghtyl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/12/04 at 1:09pm
Will,

If we really need to upgrade to accomdate the new Authorize setting, can you please direct me a link , documentataion, regarding upgrade? Hope we don't need to upgrade for now.
Thanks!
Celine
ghtyl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ghtyl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/12/04 at 4:48pm
Hi,

The issue is fixed by Authorize Net.

Thanks!
Celine
Techno Geek View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Evil monkey living in my closet!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Techno Geek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/12/04 at 4:53pm
Ah :) Sorry I couldn't reply back.
Techno Geek
Customer Support Engineer
ComCity and SalesCart Technical Support
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic