Forum Home Forum Home > Legacy Products > SalesCart Standard / PRO / SQL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedOnline Management Database error

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoyVoltenburg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Online Management Database error
    Posted: April/03/06 at 10:58am
I've not had any issues with Sales Cart or the online management tool until today. When trying to access the online order management tool, I get a database error. (Database Results Wizard Error
The operation failed. If this continues, please contact your server administrator). When looking at that page (3_po.asp) in Frontpage, I find an access database driver error. This page, and some of the others within the order management tool behave the same way.
mikeb View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikeb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/03/06 at 1:10pm
This is not really a SalesCart error...its a FrontPage error. It is, however, documented in the KnowledgeBase twice...I'll go and look for the articles.

Basically, the issue is the files in the /_fpclass are either missing or damaged. These are the files the FrontPage database region wizard uses.

I don't know if your dealing with SalesCart support on this issue...because I know something similar has been escalated and the solution is the same--> republish all the files in /_fpclass.

See http://support.salescart.com/kb/KB-details.asp?key=5428

The KB attempts to fix this without republishing...republishing just fixes the problem and your done with it. The error "Database Results Wizard" refers to the FrontPage database results wizard.

Edited by mike
JoyVoltenburg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoyVoltenburg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/03/06 at 1:23pm
Thank you so much. That fixed the problem. I searched for an answer to this and couldn't find it. Thanks again so much.
mikeb View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikeb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/03/06 at 1:25pm

Good...finding anything in any KnowledgeBase, including Microsofts, is a bit of an art form.   
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic