Forum Home Forum Home > Legacy Products > SalesCart Standard / PRO / SQL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedconfiguring webserver 2003 for salescart

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote logansdad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: configuring webserver 2003 for salescart
    Posted: February/07/06 at 4:54pm
how do i configure webserver 2003, such as fpdb folders and iusr? I found server 2003 setup but not webserver 2003.
Andy View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/08/06 at 2:54pm
Logansdad,

This might be where my current problem lies with scart chucking a wobbly on my new site.

Out of interest was it in the KB section? I don't get on too well with the KB as it normally turns out nill records or loads of old stuff.

Would it not be a great idea to get an update from Scart when server technology changes- I do understand they gotta earn from paid support- but we don't know if changes in server systems are even an issue at the moment?!
mikeb View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikeb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/28/06 at 8:51am
What is webserver 2003? Are you referring to IIS 6. The configuration of IIS to work with databases and such has not really fundamentally changed since IIS 2. All the same problems but they manifest themselves differently sometimes in new versions.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic