Forum Home Forum Home > Legacy Products > SalesCart Standard / PRO / SQL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedCan I use Shared SSL for checkout?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jason2004 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Can I use Shared SSL for checkout?
    Posted: November/29/05 at 10:59am
Can I use shared SSL for the checkout proces? Is this going to have any influence on the Salescart performance? I have Sales cart pro v 3.0
Selahbooks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Selahbooks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/29/05 at 11:32am
You can use a shared SSL, but the folks at SalesCart do not recommend it. Check out Knowledge Base Article #5304
jason2004 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jason2004 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/29/05 at 12:19pm
Thank you for your help. Is there any way that I could change the checkout path for /cgi-bin/shop1.asp on the global level – instead doing this manually for each product.
mikeb View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikeb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/21/05 at 9:19am
Both FrontPage and Dreamweaver have a Global "Search and Replace" that will do what you want. Just becareful and back up what you have before hand...one typo and your'll have an unrecoverable mess.
Andy View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/15/06 at 5:12pm
Wordlpay give you code numbers for different carts you might want to create- just adding a different number in the worldpay.asp file allows you to run carts down different SSL paths.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic