Forum Home Forum Home > Legacy Products > SalesCart Standard / PRO / SQL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedYour Shopping Cart contents have changed

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sdcarlin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Your Shopping Cart contents have changed
    Posted: October/05/05 at 8:39am
I am getting the error,Your Shopping Cart
Contents Have Changed Start the Checkout Process over! at the end of the check out process. I have contacted support, they gave me a fix, but it didnt quite fix my problem. I was wondering if anyone has run into the same problem. I
have also noticed that when checking a product out,the confirmation page does not show a
grand total at all. All of the numbers are zero. Can anyone help?
Techno Geek View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Evil monkey living in my closet!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Techno Geek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/07/05 at 4:12pm
Did you figure this issue out?
Techno Geek
Customer Support Engineer
ComCity and SalesCart Technical Support
sdcarlin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sdcarlin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/07/05 at 7:02pm
I was told that it was am ISP problem.... the cart was acting very strange and I'm on a windows 2003 server. Ive gotten in touch with my ISP, and hopefully they can set the server to treat the site correctly....we will see..... Thanks for checking techno geek.
JasonJolliff View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JasonJolliff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/05/05 at 3:06pm
I'm having the same problem. I just upgraded from SalesCart Pro (Front Page) to version 5. My cart used to work ok on the same server so I'm thinking that it's not an ISP problem. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you
sdcarlin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sdcarlin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/06/05 at 8:51am
I actually did not figure this problem out. I have had to change hosts and am at a point of reloading the program onto a clean website. I might recomend checking all of your settings (email addys especially) I did notice that when I was getting this error my email adress was entered incorrectly..maybe that had something to do with it......

good luck!!!
admin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Forum Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/06/05 at 10:07am
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JasonJolliff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/06/05 at 1:21pm
But I just upgraded to the latest version of SalesCart Pro version 5. Wouldn't that already have the latest view1.asp?

I submitted a ticket...
mikeb View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikeb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/07/05 at 1:37pm
Its a brand new issue....it hasn't quite made it into the release yet. It is still being confirmed and tested.
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JasonJolliff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/11/05 at 2:14am
Thank you for sending me the new view1.asp page. Everything works fine now.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic