Forum Home Forum Home > Legacy Products > SalesCart-X
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedPoint me in the right direction

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Point me in the right direction
    Posted: September/27/05 at 3:46pm
Anyone help on this one?

OK, I'm having some dynamic creation stuff done in PHP which is specific to my industry.

Everything is tip top and triffic BUT I want to use salescart in the loop- I don't just want to sell the dynamic products on their own which I can do via a straight worldpay bridge system- i'd like to bring the prices into salescart if poss.

I'm also working on another bits of coding which generate prices on the fly from length and width variables- I'd love to use these with Scart too.

The dynamic stuff can't be done in ASP only PHP.

So, the questions are
A) is what i wanna do possible?
B) which direction do I point my developer dude in when he's trying to get the results from his code to mesh in with salescart?

Could be a HUGE advantage for salescarters to be able to sell materials by the width and length and other cool ways
Techno Geek View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Evil monkey living in my closet!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Techno Geek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/28/05 at 9:29am
It really shouldn't make any difference how you code your SalesCart or your own PHP pages. When you do ASP styled tags, your PHP code looks like this:
<%PHP%>
and with the normal way would be
<?php?>

I'm not sure if anything would stop you from developing your project.
Techno Geek
Customer Support Engineer
ComCity and SalesCart Technical Support
Andy View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/29/05 at 2:20am
Hmmm, the thing that will stop me developing my own project is not having a clue what you just said

I've given my developer dude a few pointers about scart so I guess it's wait and see.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic