Forum Home Forum Home > Legacy Products > SalesCart Standard / PRO / SQL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAnyone have the shipping plugin working?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Anyone have the shipping plugin working?
    Posted: August/17/05 at 9:45am
If your store is running the shipping plugin and it WORKS please contact me! I really don't want to pay for support on something that should have been working out of the box. I didn't have time to get it up and running completely before the 60 days and now I'm screwed.

I would appreciate anyone's help on this, anyone who has had a problem with it and fixed it, or anyone who just has it working. I'm trying to get the store to talk to the UPS servers to get shipping rates but it's not doing so.   
Techno Geek View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Evil monkey living in my closet!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Techno Geek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/17/05 at 12:08pm
Here are a few sites using the shipping plug-in "out of the box":

http://www.mappcaster.com/

www.guitarshop.net

to name a few. If you're implying that the shipping is not working out of the box, then you need to quantify the problem and follow our processes to submit it as a bug report.
Techno Geek
Customer Support Engineer
ComCity and SalesCart Technical Support
Prather View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/17/05 at 12:45pm
I'm not implying that it's not working out of the box, I'm stating it as a fact. I can't find anything that helps in the knowledgebase. I don't mean to come across as crass, I'm just frustrated at this point.

Will I get support if I submit a bug report or do I have to pay for support at this point?
Techno Geek View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Evil monkey living in my closet!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Techno Geek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/17/05 at 3:23pm
If you have a bug, you should report that through technical support to take advantage of our bug support level of service. Any issue sent to support for evaluation as a bug will receive the following technical support level of service from engineering:

1. Issues determined to be possible bugs by Support and escalated will receive a "workaround" within 3 business days of submission to Engineering from Support.

2. Issues determined to be possible bugs by Engineering will receive patches and certifiable final fixes within 10 business days of original submission to Engineering from Support.

Remember, if you have a technical support issue or if you have a bug, please report software anomalies via our normal contact technical support process via our online Work Order Form. We do not charge you support for issues that are characterized as Bugs or software anomalies. If you are sure your issue is a bug, you may use the normal 30 day support form to report the issue, but you need to be sure to indicate to the engineer that you wish to have your issue escalated as a bug. If you are not sure your issue is a bug are believe that it is, you may use the paid support form, and if the issue is later determined to be a bug at the conclusion of the support incident, your supports charges will be refunded to you.

http://support.salescart.com/bugrep.htm

If you feel that this is a bug and you're absolutely sure that it is, then submit your bug report.
Techno Geek
Customer Support Engineer
ComCity and SalesCart Technical Support
Prather View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/17/05 at 3:42pm
Thanks for your help, I'll go that route!
Weasel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Weasel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/18/05 at 11:31am
Hi! did you ever get this issue resolved? I am having difficulties getting mine to work also. I seem to fix one thing and another goes wrong.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic