Forum Home Forum Home > Legacy Products > SalesCart Standard / PRO / SQL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedif you are reading this you have already

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Direct Link To This Post Topic: if you are reading this you have already
    Posted: May/26/05 at 12:07pm
been screwed by com city. the ****ing support that is offered by these ****s is worthless and in most cases non existant. i have been screwed for 1500.00 and have had 6 months of my time wasted by the string-along techniques of the "support" department. you guys are a ****ing joke, I was going to phone and tell you this but you phones have been cut off. what a scam, stay as far away from com city and sales cart as possible. this outfit is a scam and that's all. good ****in' riddance to ya you ****ing ****s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Techno Geek View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Evil monkey living in my closet!

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/30/05 at 9:27am
We're sorry that you're frustrated.

Phone: There were problems with the lines. Not disconnected and we're definitely in business. It seems that if our phone don't work, the automatic assumption is that "ComCity has gone out of business". Not true, phone problems extend beyond ComCity and into our phone company provider. Maybe they're going out of business, who knows :)

Support: We can't have free support indefinitely. That'll break the Camel's back, then you won't have any support.

Bugs: You're welcome to submit bug reports here: http://support.salescart.com/bugrep.htm

If we find the issue to be a bug, then its a free fix. We don't have string-along tactics, we do our best to answer and resolve issues and you have to consider that if you're not getting the adequate answers, then you need to shout out and tell us about it right that minute, not wait for 6 months, then discover that you don't have free support.
Techno Geek
Customer Support Engineer
ComCity and SalesCart Technical Support
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic