Forum Home Forum Home > Legacy Products > SalesCart Standard / PRO / SQL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedTime To Process Your Order Has Expired

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DDMD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Time To Process Your Order Has Expired
    Posted: April/08/05 at 8:04am
We are receiving an error message at checkout on view1.asp of "The Time To Process Your Order Has Expired". The shared SSL from our host enabled, and we followed the directions (I hope) from article #5304. This is our first experience with shared SSL.. when we go to checkout we do get a secure page shown, but with the error message. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!
Techno Geek View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Evil monkey living in my closet!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Techno Geek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/11/05 at 8:46am
That should work as long as you've applied the secure checkout URL in the SalesCart product link. Did you make sure that the secure checkout path is set to details1.asp?
Techno Geek
Customer Support Engineer
ComCity and SalesCart Technical Support
DDMD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DDMD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/25/05 at 3:06pm
Thanks Will..
The item details checkout path has been changed to https://ssl.hostingplatform.com/beicustomclipons.com/cgi-bin /shop1.asp, I re-ran the wizard to modify settings for the SSL checkout path and changed it to https://ssl.hostingplatform.com/beicustomclipons.com/cgi-bin /details1.asp , and still getting the same error. (i also tried changing hostingplatform.com to comcity.com and get a server unavailable error that way.)
I only have changed the paths for 1 item (crocs/beach) to test. I didn't want to change them all until I know I did it right. Don't know if that is an issue at the moment. I'm still not doing something right.. I'll keep trying and advise. Thanks for your help.
DDMD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DDMD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/03/05 at 1:47pm
update-
changing the paths for the additional items does not appear to make a difference. Once we click on checkout, up comes the error message "Time To Process Your Order Has Expired". I rechecked our site settings and Shared SSL is enabled. Any suggestions are welcome.. thanks!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic