FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedRecalculating Hyprlink Prod Link Problem

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Andy View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Recalculating Hyprlink Prod Link Problem
    Posted: January/15/05 at 7:44am
I presume you are using Frontpage? If you have logged onto your server through frontpage you won't be able to change products through the dialogue screen (salescart isn't installed on the server). You can edit the products by switching to the code view- it's pretty easy to see the product variables and where to insert your changes.
If you want to use the dialogue screen work on your local copy of the site- i.e. the one on your hard disk. Change the products you need to, recalculate the hyperlinks and then re-publish the site to your server.
angi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote angi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/12/05 at 11:03am
When I am recalculating hyperlinks and go to the dynamic.asp file, I click on the SalesCart Component Product Link and don't get the box shown in directions.. I get a box that says..

Frontpage Shopadd Component Properties:
Description:
No Description is available for this FP Component.
Settings:
There are no settings for this FP Component.

What am I doing wrong?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic