Forum Home Forum Home > Legacy Products > SalesCart Standard / PRO / SQL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedsales tax

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vasco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: sales tax
    Posted: December/05/04 at 7:36am
I've noticed the system seems to apply sales tax based on the ship to address rather than the bill to address. This could be an issue for locals who by to ship as gifts to other states. Is there an easy way to change this? I am still trying to think throuugh all the tax logistics, for example someone out of state who buys to ship in state. I may need it to apply to either the ship to or the bill to. Has anyone else run into this?

BTW, thanks Will, your cart is ace! I had it up and ready to run before I had to buy and this made purchasing it a "no-brainer". Your support has been great.
Techno Geek View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Evil monkey living in my closet!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Techno Geek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/06/04 at 8:25am
Actually SalesCart PRO, SQL and NET do the Tax on Bill-to instead of ship-to. If you re-run the wizard go through it, you'll see that option in there
Techno Geek
Customer Support Engineer
ComCity and SalesCart Technical Support
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic